SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ACT, 1987
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
PRELIMINARY AND GENERAL
1. Short title.
3. Name of Agency.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS OF AGENCY
8. Functions in relation to science and technology.
9. Science Budget.
10. Review of programmes.
11. Supply of information required by Agency.
12. Power to research.
13. Directives to the Agency.
14. Limitation of expenditure on inventions.
15. Chief Executive.
16. Disclosure by member of Board of interest in proposed contract.
17. Membership of Houses of Oireachtas or Assembly of European Communities.
18. Expenditure by Agency.
19. Investment by Agency.
20. Acceptance of gifts by Agency.
21. Annual report and information to Minister.
22. Accounts and audits.
23. Officers and servants.
24. Power to employ consultants.
25. Prohibition of disclosure of confidential information.
26. Committees of Board.
27. Transfer of staff.
28. Transfer of property.
29. Transfer of rights and liabilities and continuance of pending proceedings.
ACTS REFERRED TO
European Assembly Elections Act, 1977
1977, No. 30
European Assembly Elections Act, 1984
|1984, No. 6
Industrial Research and Standards Act, 1961
|1961, No. 20
Industrial Research and Standards (Amendment) Act, 1979
|1979, No. 33
National Board for Science and Technology Act, 1977
|1977, No. 25
Number 30 of 1987
No. 30/1987: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ACT, 1987
AN ACT TO COMBINE THE FUNCTIONS OF THE NATIONAL BOARD FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND THE INSTITUTE FOR INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH AND STANDARDS IN A SINGLE BODY AND TO PROVIDE FOR RELATED MATTERS. [23rd December, 1987]
BE IT ENACTED BY THE OIREACHTAS AS FOLLOWS: