|First (No. 5/1955: TOURIST TRAFFIC ACT, 1955)||Previous (PART II BORD FÁILTE ÉIREANN)|
No. 5/1955: TOURIST TRAFFIC ACT, 1955
PART III DISSOLUTION OF FÓGRA FÁILTE
|[GA]||Dissolution of Fógra Fáilte.|| |
10. —Fógra Fáilte is hereby dissolved.
|[GA]||Transfer of property.|| |
11. —(1) All property whether real or personal (including choses-in-action) which was vested in, or belonged to or was held in trust for Fógra Fáilte and all rights, powers and privileges relating to or connected with any such property shall, without any conveyance or assignment but subject where necessary to transfer in the books of any bank, corporation or company or authority, become and be vested in or the property of or held in trust for (as the case may require) the Board for the same estate, trust or interest.
(2) All property transferred by this section which is standing in the books of any bank or registered in the books of any bank, corporation, company or authority shall, upon the request of the Board, be transferred in such books by such bank, corporation, company or authority into the name of the Board.
(3) Every chose-in-action transferred by this section to the Board may be sued upon, recovered or enforced by the Board in its own name and it shall not be necessary for the Board to give notice to the person bound by such chose-in-action of the transfer effected by this section.
|[GA]||Transfer of liabilities.|| |
12. —Every debt and other liability (including unliquidated liabilities arising from torts or breaches of contract) of Fógra Fáilte shall become the debt or liability of the Board.
|[GA]||Preservation of continuing contracts.|| |
13. —Every bond, guarantee, mortgage or other security of a continuing nature made or given by Fógra Fáilte to any person, or by any person to that body, and every contract or agreement in writing made between that body and another person and not fully executed and completed shall continue in force and shall be construed as if the name of the Board were substituted therein for that body.
|[GA]||Continuance of pending legal proceedings.|| |
14. —In every action, suit or proceedings pending in any court or tribunal to which Fógra Fáilte is a party, the Board shall become and be a party in the place of that body and such proceedings shall be continued between the Board and the other parties thereto accordingly.
|[GA]||Exemption from stamp duty.|| |
15. —Section 12 of the Finance Act, 1895, shall not apply to the vesting of property in the Board by this Act.
|[GA]||Transfer of staff.|| |
16. —Persons who, immediately before the dissolution of Fógra Fáilte, were employed by that body shall become members of the staff of the Board subject to the same conditions as to tenure of office, remuneration and otherwise as those subject to which they were so employed.